Sunday 12 February 2017

Piccadilly Market (Central London)

Hi everyone, it's Sunday evening and most of you are starting to feel worried about the oncoming Monday, but not me.

I'm so excited! Tomorrow I will interview the traders of a food stall with a very mediterranean character...makes me think about holidays! But for now let's take a look at the market where I will meet them tomorrow.





I'm talking about Piccadilly Market, once best known for the beautiful art and crafts (you can find it from Wednesdays to Sartudays). For the last few years the market has expanded and included more and more food stalls and traders from all over the world (Mondays and Tuesdays). 
The location is pretty interesting as the market is held in  the courtyard of The street is home to London’s finest men’s tailors, shirt makers, suppliers of leather goods, food and wine merchants, restaurants, hotels and art galleries. 




Now if you happen to be in Piccadilly, in addition to a perfect tailored suit, you can get a delicious "tailor-made" lunch!

See you there....

Piccadilly Market





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment